Saturday, January 25, 2014

My Homemade Deodorant Recipe

Several people have asked for this recipe.  I promise (wow that's strong), well, I heavily suggest you will love it.  I stuffed it in a regular empty deodorant container and roll it up bit by bit.  It doesn't take much.  You can buy empty containers on Amazon.  Haven't looked back.  Someone very close to me agreed to smell my pits.  (Not my husband but someone else who really loves me- ignore all that if you're grossed out.)  Totally clean according to our very scientific smell test.  So, here it is!

1/4 cup Arrowroot powder (look online or at your nearest Whole Paycheck, I mean Whole Foods)
1/4 cup baking soda
4T coconut oil
10 drops lavender essential oil (optional- I don't add it though)

Mix all ingredients in your mixer.  I use my KitchenAid stand mixer.  (Hey, "they" say if you can't eat it, don't put it on your body!)





No comments:

Post a Comment